Saturday, July 5, 2014

Acres of Art at the Coast Collective on July 12

Hello all, exciting news today!  Next weekend, on Saturday, July 12, I will be out on the rambling grounds of the gorgeous Coast Collective property for their Acres of Art show from 12:00-5:00pm. 


The Coast Collective is out on Esquimalt Lagoon, and if you have never been there, I highly suggest you visit, even if you can't make it for this show.  They have gorgeous galleries as well as a multi-room shop selling handcrafted pieces of art in many many mediums from oil paintings to sculpture to jewellery to textiles to hand-blended loose leaf teas.

Tomorrow or Monday I will post some pictures of the pieces you can expect me to sell at the Acres of Art show.  For now, just mark it in your calendar, and if you didn't already, scroll down to check out my posts about my beach glass in the Maritime Museum of BC, and especially to view the photos of earrings I posted today.

No comments:

Post a Comment